Information in accordance with § 5 Telemedia Act (TMG):
Alexander May Cryptanalysis Group Ruhr-University Bochum
Universitätsstr. 140 MC-0.29 44801 Bochum E-Mail: alex.may (at) ruhr-uni-bochum.de
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- https://bochum-challeng.es/ needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given https://bochum-challeng.es/ permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in https://bochum-challeng.es/ legitimate interests
- https://bochum-challeng.es/ needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
When a GitHub Pages site is visited, the visitor's IP address is logged and stored for security purposes, regardless of whether the visitor has signed into GitHub or not. For more information about GitHub's security practices, see GitHub Privacy Statement (External Link).
Third Party Privacy Policies